- This property not available, but others are. Please call.
- Memorial Day is just around the corner! Book Today!
Three big bedrooms, comfy beds, quality linens and towels you and your family will snooze away the night getting that rest and relaxation every knows. Especially if you skied, hiked or biked all day. All of those activities are just steps outside the door. 3 bathrooms with heated floors.
And for eating? Well there is a true gourmet kitchen big enough to drive a car up to. Convenient counter, big oven and of course all the usual dishwasher, pots, pans and kitchen ware. Even that famous chef - what's his name? - oh yea, Emeril Lagasse would be bowled over by the food preparation heaven.
Your family will probably spend a lot of time around the over size dining room table. (Check out the photos.) Or you might just plop down on the oversize couch in the living room. I was going to say plop down in because its so big you might feel that way.
There is an over-deep garage and room to park two jumbo SUVs including the driveway. Eagle Thunder lodge is just an hour drive from down-town Seattle. You can run up for a few days or fly in and be on the slopes in about an hour.
- Name: Eagle Thunder Lodge
- Status: Active
- Type: Townhome
- Country: United States
- State: Washington
- Destination: Snoqualmie Pass
- Location: Summit Area
- Complex: Village at the Summit
- Setting: Mountain Building
- View: Partial Mountain View
- Floors: 3
- Entrance Floor: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: QFFSA
- Bunks: No
- Lofts: 1
- Baths: 3
- Normal Occupancy: 8
- Sleeps: 8
- Max Occupancy: 10
- Parking: 2
- Pets: None
- CheckIn Time: 05:00 pm or later
- CheckOut Time: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: EagleThunderLodge.com
- Manager: Snoqualmie Sunspots LLC
BED CODE: K=King, Q=Queen, F=Full, T=Twin, C=Futon Couch, M=Mattress, A=Air Mattress, L=Sleeper, S=Sofa, D=Day Bed